The five-lane 25-yard pool opened in 1948 as an outdoor pool. The pool was covered in the 1960’s and has operated as a City Pool since its inception. The pool is a hub of community activity and pride in the community. The Board plans to complete several capital projects to renovate and improve the pool with funds from the City of Toledo, District, private fundraising, and grants. Plans call for the transfer of the pool from the City to the District by March 1, 2018.